The Future of Transportation in Placer County
PCTPA is currently in the process of updating Placer County's Regional Transportation Plan (RTP). This important document projects population and housing growth, estimates revenue, and outlines transportation investment priorities for the next 20 years. Because transportation plays a key role in promoting economic development and protecting quality of life, PCTPA is working with residents, elected officials, and stakeholders from across Placer County during this update to the RTP.
Help Us Shape the Future of Placer County
What Are Your Priorities?
PCTPA hosted a series of three on-line surveys to solicit community input on transportation priorities in Placer County. This surveys asked questions about community values, defining local transportation priorities, budgeting projected funding, and evaluating potential projects. Click the button below to review the input received!
Stay In The Loop
To keep the Placer County community engaged, PCTPA will send out periodic emails about online workshops, public hearings, and other major milestones in the RTP update process. These emails are the best way to stay up-to-date with this important regional planning effort. Click the button below to sign up for the RTP Update email list.
RTP Update Process
Review the Draft Plan
- Final 2040 Regional Transportation Plan (Full Document) [PDF]
- Final 2040 Regional Transportation Plan Executive Summary [PDF]
- Final 2040 Regional Transportation Plan Appendices (Full Document) [PDF]
- Final Environmental Impact Report for the 2040 Regional Transportation Plan (Full Document) [PDF]
- CEQA Findings for the 2040 Placer County Regional Transportation Plan (Full Document) [PDF]